COVID-19 STUDIO SAFETY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
- We will be significantly reducing class sizes to promote social distancing. Each student will have their own table.
- Students waiting for their class to begin will have to wait outside the studio until the students in the previous class have exited. We ask that students do not arrive more than 5 minutes early to their scheduled class.
- Parents will still be required to complete all enrollment paperwork and sign policies online before leaving their child at the studio. Students cannot enter the studio until their enrollment paperwork has been completed.
- Please stay with your child until they are able to enter the studio. Please, do not drop off your child and leave them unattended outside the studio to wait for class.
- Masks are optional.
- Please check your child for any signs of illness before coming into the studio. Do not send children who have a cough, runny nose, or are sneezing, even if it is allergies. Students who appear to be ill will be sent home right away.
- We will not be using any art materials that have not been sanitized before class. We will be sanitizing all pencils, erasers, paintbrushes, water containers, tables, chairs, and door handles before and after every class. We will NOT be using art materials that are shared and cannot be sanitized.
- We will continue to have all students wash their hands upon arrival & throughout class, as needed.
- In the event that we must cancel in-studio classes again, all classes will be moved online and tuition payments will be applied to the online class.