Advanced Drawing ONLINE - Thursdays 4:15 - 5:45 AGES 11-17 - Session 3
This is a LIVE ONLINE ADVANCED DRAWING CLASS that meets once a week on Thursdays from 4:15 - 5:45. This payment is for session 3 which will take place on the following days:
11/19, 12/3, 12/10, 12/17. There is no class the week of Thanksgiving, 11/26.
Students will develop various drawing and shading techniques that will be used to make their art "POP"! It is recommended that students have some previous drawing or shading experience, though it is not required and we welcome all artists ages 11-17 to join our class.
We believe every child is an artist and this art program is designed especially to focus more on...
- Creating a warm and inclusive art community
- Social and emotional learning
- Relieving stress
- Re-enforcing math and science learning
- Developing fine motor skills
- Lessening anxiety
- Promoting creative thinking
- Building self-confidence
Art has always been a source of healing for us and that's more true now than ever before. We look forward to having your student join our supportive community!
No materials are included with the purchase of this class. Students will be required to purchase their own...
It is very highly recommended that your sketch kit includes...
- Pencils (H, HB, 2B, B, 4B, 2H)
- A tortillon for blending
- A kneaded eraser
- Charcoal pencils (soft, medium, hard)
- Colored pencils (we recommend Prismacolor or ArtSkills - the Artskills Premium set can be purchased on our website)
- Colored markers
- An eraser ( Pentel Hi-Polymer Eraser)
- Permanent black marker - "ultra fine" (we recommend Sharpie)
- Permanent black marker - "fine" (we recommend Sharpie)
- Drawing paper
Students will also need:
- Internet connection
- Access to Zoom via a computer or smartphone
- A quiet space to do their lessons
All enrolled students will receive a link and meeting ID to the email provided when they enroll to join the live class on Zoom 24 hours before their first class. Please be sure to check your email for this class information, including "promotions" and "spam" boxes. To protect student privacy, the Zoom session will not be recorded so students are strongly encouraged to attend each class. No makeups, credits, or recordings will be offered for any missed classes.
If the class must be cancelled all together by studio, payments made may be applied to other classes or refunded. Please note, photo of class is for reference ONLY, student's art will be their original. All projects are subject to change.
Please note, all online classes are scheduled for the full hour and a half to allow for extra time and avoid being rushed but some class sessions may end sooner, depending on the pace of the students.