FOR HOME SCHOOL PO ONLY - Little Artists - Session 1
THIS ITEM IS FOR HOMESCHOOL STUDENTS PAYING WITH A PO ONLY. PLEASE SUBMIT PO BEFORE COMPLETING ENROLLMENT.
This is a LIVE ONLINE Little Artist Class that meets once a week on Saturdays from 9:30 -10:30. This enrollment is for session 1 which will take place on the following days:
9/19, 9/26, 10/3, 10/10.
Students will learn the fundamentals of drawing and painting to create wonderful original art. Each class will include a story time and an optional share time for students who would like to bring a toy, work of art, or book to show the class online.
We believe every child is an artist and this art program is designed especially to focus more on...
- Creating a warm and inclusive art community
- Social and emotional learning
- Relieving stress
- Developing fine motor skills
- Lessening anxiety
- Promoting creative thinking
- Building self-confidence
Art has always been a source of healing for us and that's more true now than ever before. We look forward to having your student join our supportive community!
No materials are included in the cost of this class and students will be required to purchase their own:
- An oil pastel set
- Crayons (Recommended: Crayola)
- Paint brushes (Recommended: A variety of sizes)
- Watercolor paper (Any watercolor paper will work, drawing or printer paper will not work)
- A semi-moist watercolor paint set (Recommended: Crayola or Prang)
- Black "fine" permanent marker (Recommended: Sharpie)
- A pencil
- An eraser (Recommended: Pentel Hi-Polymer Eraser)
- A table protector (cardboard, newspaper, etc.)
- An old rag or paper towel
- A bowl of water
Students will also need:
- Internet connection
- Access to Zoom via a computer or smartphone
- A quiet space to do their lessons
All enrolled students will receive a link and meeting ID to the email provided when they enroll to join the live class on Zoom 24 hours before their first class. Please be sure to check your email for this class information, including "promotions" and "spam" boxes. To protect student privacy, the Zoom session will not be recorded so students are strongly encouraged to attend each class. No makeups, credits, or recordings will be offered for any missed classes.
If the class must be cancelled all together by studio, payments made may be applied to other classes or refunded. Please note, photo of class is for reference ONLY, student's art will be their original. All projects are subject to change.