Week 7 - Pokemon | 8/1-8/5
I Week 7 your favorite Pokemon's are coming into play! From the smallest to the largest, we're going to "catch" all the Pokémon's we can!
Students will learn different techniques using various mediums of drawing, painting, and ceramics.
ART CAMP 8/1-8/4 9:00- 10:30
- Students will enjoy themselves drawing and painting Pikachu using a Splatter watercolor method.
- Students will paint a variety of Pokémon characters like Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Pikachu using Acrylic paintings
- Students will get the opportunity to create Charmander using Sculpey clay ( polymer clay)
Friday Art Workshop 8/5 10:45-12:15
- Students will learn to draw and paint the character Eevee.
CERAMICS CAMP 8/1-8/4 9:00-10:30
- Students will enjoy themselves by creating a Bulbasaur planter/bowl.
- Students will create a plate in the shape of Jigglypuff.
- Students will learn to Sculpey Eevee
Friday Ceramic Workshops 8/5 10:45-12:15
- Students will create the loveable Squirtle using clay.
Select all your desired programs and workshops at the check out below.
$150 per 4-day session, $40 per workshop, all materials included.
*If this is your first time enrolling: Fill out Enrollment Form prior to enrolling and pay the ‘$20 New Student Enrollment Fee’.
For their own safety, the students who do not have their form completed will not be permitted to stay.
Sorry, no credits, refunds, or switches will be issued. If in-person classes are canceled due to COVID-19, the class will be moved online. Class sale is final.