Welcome to the Claremont History Plate
Virtual Field Trip!
We're so glad you're creating one of our favorite projects!!
For this project, students will need:
- Their plate kit from Studio Claremont
- A pencil
- A paper towel
- A bowl of water
Some Helpful Hints
- Draw light if you can, it makes it easier for the paint to stick.
- Do not write or paint on the rim of the plate.
- Please do not use anything other than glaze and pencil on your plate. We will outline your project in black glaze and add the writing on the rim before firing your plate.
- Don't worry about erasing, any pencil lines you don't like will disappear after we fire your plate.
- Keep your bubble wrap and paper bag for when you return your plate to be fired.
- Don't forget to write your name on the back of your plate in pencil.
- Most importantly, have fun!!
We can't wait to see what masterpiece you've created!